O'Connell (Cpt. Richard) Park
341 Mt. Auburn Street (Route 16 towards Cambridge)
Watertown, MA 02472
This park is adjacent to the Hosmer Elementary School and the Brigham House.
This facility is in constant use by the school, recreation departments, and youth organizations. The park is situated on 4.7 acres.
View the O'Connell (Cpt. Richard) Park Photo Gallery
- One softball field
- Multi-use field
- Basketball court
- Hockey court
- Batting cage
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds
- one play structure designed 5-12 year olds.
- one play structure designed for 2-5 year olds.
- one tire swing, two full belt swings, and two half belt swings
- Port-a-Johns available Spring, Summer, and Fall